GoTodesce allows publishers to shorten any URL and earn money by sharing the shortened URLs online. Advertising is shown to the viewer on their way to their destination URL. By using the Site's service, you agree that the Site includes advertisements on the shortened URLs, which is a requirement for the Site to operate.
By using the Site's service, you agree not to:
- Use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose including but not limited to copyright content, defaming, child pornography, threatening, stalking, abuse, harassing or violating any person's or entity's legal rights;
- Advertise GoTodesce on any traffic exchange and PTC websites.
- Place shortened links on websites containing content that may be threatening, defamatory, harassing, obscene, contain any viruses, Trojan horses, time bombs, worms, cancelbots, or provide software which may cause damage to the viewer or the Site's server.
- Shrink URLs that redirect to websites containing the content mentioned above.
- Spam any website, forum, or blog with the Site's links.
- Offer an incentive or beg a visitor to click on your shortened links.
- Automatically redirect to your shortened URL from a website. The viewer must click on the link him/herself;
- Create multiple accounts. Only one account per person is allowed;
- Bring fake/automated traffic of any kind to your links. This will get your account terminated automatically by our system. Manipulation of our policy to gain views is also not allowed. This includes iframes, redirects, proxies, bots, traffic exchange, PTC traffic, Faucet Traffic Email traffic, jingling, hitleap, etc.
- Interfere with other publishers that are using the Site's service.
- Transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware, trojans, or other harmful code.
- Create 'redirect loops' with GoTodesce URLs or similar services to generate revenue.
- Click on your own shortened URLs to generate revenue. We reserve the right to not pay for the revenue generated.
- Abuse from the contact system, such as sending messages regarding payments before due dates, threatening to change service, and/or providing false or incomplete data.
- Open your shortened URLs using an iframe or popups/popunder.